Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tumblr

Hi!

I just figured out how Tumblr works (sort of) and decided to make one for my PR company, Catharsis PR. Once I caught myself posting non-work stuff on there like five seconds after I made it, I decided to make another one just for me to dick around on. Here are the links, let's be friends.

CATHARSIS PR

GRIM KIM





TODAY'S PLAYLIST:

ASCENSION - With Burning Tongues demo
BOLT THROWER - Realm of Chaos
APPALACHIAN TERROR UNIT - It's Far From Fucking Over
STEVE VON TILL - A Grave is a Grim Horse
JOHNNY CASH - American V: A Hundred Highways
THE GAULT - Even As All Before Us

I'm making a mix CD for my boyfriend, thus the more mellow stuff near the end of the evening. Yeah, I'm aware that I am 1. a massive sap, and 2. stuck in the early 2000's. Come at me, bro.

3 comments:

romilar said...

Nice sites, Kim. Anyway the links to the sites are not properly set :)

Biodagar said...

Nice work Kim! You'll end up converting me to Tumblr. I'm reluctant to set one up.... but yours looks soooo good.....

Biodagar said...

Nice one, Kim! The Catharsis one in particular looks ace. I've been resisting Tumblr but getting more and more tempted. Not sure if it's worth it tbh...